Saturday, October 8, 2005

Que sera sera

=) =l =/ =( ='( ='( =( =/ =l =l

When I was just a little girl
I asked my mother
What will I be
Will I be pretty
Will I be rich
Here's what she said to me

Que sera, sera
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours to see
Que sera, sera
What will be, will be

When I grew up and fell in love
I asked my sweetheart
What lies ahead
Will we have rainbows
Day after day
Here's what my sweetheart said

Que sera, sera
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours to see
Que sera, sera
What will be, will be

For now I'm just a Sec4 girl,
There is Olevel
Stressful as hell
Will I get six points
Will I get ten
Here's what i told myself

Que sera, sera
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours to see
Que sera, sera
What will be, will be

(p/s: actually i was neither beauty-conscious nor money-minded when i was young lahh and my sweetheart's bogus. the last part is qte original okay.)

YH's record of the year: seven-day coffee strike

YH's current source of annoyance: the cockroach-stalker.

YH's story of the week
(* the following conversation was carried out in chinese)
cakeshop auntie: you're yanhan ah? collect cake is it? your mum called to order?
me: yes.
cakeshop auntie: ohhhh. yanhan. nice name hor.
me: thank you.
cakeshop auntie: (price that i cannot rmb)
me: -pays-
cakeshop auntie: you primary what?
me:
me: sec four.
cakeshop auntie:
me: xie xie auntie. zai jian.

ELIT lesson;
(last period of friday)

ms fazi: what's the writing technique used in the poem?
-solemn silence-
ms fazi: it is written in...? in.....?
-pregnant pause-
trish: ENGLISH !

=D =D =D


/ what will be, will be.